Friday, March 09, 2012

Class Topics: 03.09.12

In EDM and Pre-Algebra today, students completed the computer portion of the Learwood Placement Assessment.  This assessment, along with other testing material, helps Mr. Herman find the most appropriate Mathematics class for each student next year at Learwood.

Today, our Learning Intentions were that...
  1. We would be able to accurately display our current level of understanding of Mathematical concepts by completing the Learwood Placement Assessment.
For Evening Practice, students CAN...
  1. complete the assigned Khan Skills.  (Due by Sunday)
Create your own legacy.

4 comments:

  1. Great motivation video Mr. Giomini, and congrats on the nomination. I'm word for word with Higs, your the best teacher I have ever had, and the best I'll ever have.

    Deuce

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS MR.GIOMINI!!!!!!!!! you are the best teacher in the world and wherever I go in life, I will always remember you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Mr. Giomini! I'm not surprised you were nominated. You're such a great teacher! Always looking out for everybody, when you see someone is struggling you help them right away. You really deserve that award! I'm sure none of your students will ever forget you, I'm sure I won't. Thanks for all of your help! :)

    ~Cheesy Ninja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Personally this is the better motovation video for the OAAs



    Maxwell Wittman

    ReplyDelete