Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Class Topics: 06.04.14

Class of 2020,

It is with joy and sorrow that I type this last post for the 2013 - 2014 school year.  Today is the final day of Common Core Math Six for all of you.  Next year, you will walk through Learwood's doors hopefully feeling confident and prepared.  As the last day begins, think about the person you were back on August 22, 2013.  I know who I was, and I know who I am now.  Due to the interactions that I had with each one of my one hundred plus students, I am a better man today than I was back in August.  Thank you for being you, for putting up with my daily mistakes, my inability to smile, and my constant insistence that you bring me the best you every day.

Now it is time to move on and allow me to hear about your accomplishments and mistakes from others. Continue to rise up from your errors; with each fall, stand up a better and more informed person. Enjoy each day and find ways to improve yourself and a fellow peer.

In relentless pursuit of excellence,

Mr. Scott Giomini

No comments:

Post a Comment